| Shoelaces |
“Strapping sustainability to the feet of Sans Souci…”
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
SANS SOUCI COMMUNITY GARDEN
#Shoelaces is a community effort to bring health and sustainability to residents within our local community of Sans Souci. Volunteers spend their time planting and harvesting our local garden, then we pack shoeboxes of vegetables to deliver to elderly, widows, and disabled residents in Sans Souci.
More About #Shoelaces
- All Sans Souci Community residents are welcome to enroll
- Enrollment is free, each Shoelaces box is $5
- Enroll yourself or a loved one
- Must be
- Under 18 must have parent permission
- Must be willing to volunteer back 5% of your time to the program (20 hours Kid Prep = 1 hour volunteer time)
- A selection of daily edibles
- Elementary, Middle, High, and Beyond volunteer tutors will be available
- Project assist, supply assistance, blitz learning events, social team building, arts driven.
Shoelaces are designed to hold your shoes on your feet. Imagine shoes without shoelaces. We feel that nutrition is the #1 key to sustainable health. Without nutrition, your body is not adequate to maintain a viable life. #Shoelaces mission is to provide shoeboxes of in-season, fresh, locally grown produce to locals at an affordable price. We also work with local farms to ensure that every thing that is grown is put to good use.
Shoelaces targets elderly, widowed, and low-income families to ensure they receive access to healthy eating in an amount that they can consume without the risk of waste.
We are always looking for donated shoeboxes, growers, volunteers, and delivery helpers to make #Shoelaces a success. Contact us to get involved.
| Early Goat Team |
Early Goat Coffee Co.
Founded in 2018, Early Goat Coffee Co. is dedicated to providing you with exclusive, specialty grade coffees from around the globe.
We source the best of the best; single origin, small batch roasted, guaranteed fresh.SHOP