| Eat Local Grown |
“We seed em’, you eat em””
More About #EatLocalGrown
- We always need help with prepping beds, planting, watering, weeding, harvesting, packaging, etc
- Volunteer to help us with special garden events, maintenance, planting, harvesting, etc.
- By giving back in our community garden, we are able to execute our mission to bring health and nutritional sustainability to the community of Sans Souci.
- Our garden is closed for the winter, check back soon for details about upcoming harvests.
Order a Shoebox
- 3 lbs
- 5 lbs
- 10 lbs
- Contact Us for larger boxes
Eat Local Grown Concept
By partnering with local farmers, the Sans Souci Community Garden, & neighborly growers, we are able to bring in-season, fresh, locally grown produce to our #EatLocalGrown produce bins inside of Early Goat Cafe. We are dedicated to providing affordable pricing to ensure the community has access to these wonderful seasonal eats. We will provide community cooking demonstrations for our harvests collected and educate in the realm of planting and growing.
#EatLocalGrown targets ages 5 years old and up. No matter who you are, you can learn to shape your future. We love it when kids work in the garden with us and experience the harvest of their planted investments. The reward is exponential, but the process of learning is a lesson of teamwork, unity, and sharing.
You can volunteer your time, knowledge, or hobby of gardening and growing in our #EatLocalGrown initiative. Contact us to get involved.
| Early Goat Team |
Early Goat Coffee Co.
Founded in 2018, Early Goat Coffee Co. is dedicated to providing you with exclusive, specialty grade coffees from around the globe.
We source the best of the best; single origin, small batch roasted, guaranteed fresh.SHOP